Recent App Reviews
- greatgreat helped me in college
- "EE" doesn't equal "e"It's a calculator so it should get number right. EE should mean "x10^" or "times ten to the power of". Press it and you get the e number of 2.71... Very different. Very wrong.
- Best CalculatorLove the interface and ease of use. You can see all the calculations you have made. This is now my goto calculator on my phone.
- CostLog - Cash Flow Forecast Budgeting - QApps LLC
- Really?If your going to build a budgeting tool, spend some time building a good one. Don't waste your time on this one.
- Nice appCool app, very useful.
- Great app, easy interfaceLove what it does, but really wish it had a calendar view. That would make it great.
- Doesn't work at allNot sure why but when I enter an amount for a transaction it just saves 0. Doesn't matter if it's recurring or otherwise