Join the budgeting revolution with the best free budgeting app!
Users love our original model app CostLog! It’s the best free budgeting app because unlike other offerings it’s truly completely free with no annoying ads or other gimmicks, it’s simple and provides a quick cash flow forecast in 3 easy steps to help you stay on top of your future finances.
Here is what’s coming to the App Store any day now based user feedback:
Download Now: https://qapps.co/costlog
Version 2.0 (TBD) … or maybe more, stay tuned!
- Increase Archive to up to a year
- Increase Cashflow forecast to up to 3 years
- CSV Export option
Version 1.7.5 (Oct. 25, 2016)
- Framework updates
Version 1.7.4 (Sept. 21, 2016)
- iOS10 fix for TouchID
(please reset passcode & disable it in app settings temporarily)
Version 1.7.3 (Sept. 9, 2016)
- iCloud framework update
Version 1.7.2 (August 5, 2016)
- Few framework updates and a fix for international number formats.
Version 1.7.1 (May 8, 2016)
- Few framework updates and fixes.
- Few UI improvements too – keep the feedback coming!
Version 1.7 (March 10, 2016)
- Option to mark forecast items as paid/received early
- Option to add one-time forecast items (transactions)
- Fix for Account Switch current balance issue on iPads
Version 1.6 (Feb 10, 2016)
- Fix for Main screen scrolling issue
- Fix for Account Switch current balance issue
Version 1.5 (Jan 12, 2016)
- Balance Auto-Update fix
(Note: in v1.4 auto-update worked properly only when App was closed with Combined balance)
Version 1.4 (Dec 28, 2015)
- Performance improvements
Version 1.3 (Dec 1, 2015)
- iCloud sync capabilities
- Multiple budge forecasts
- Calendar integration to setup Alerts
- iOS9 tuneups & iPad multitasking
- + squished some bugs!
Version 1.2 (Jun 13, 2015)
- Now with Archive (up to 60 days back)
- Faster feedback via UserVoice.
- + A few fixes and tweaks 🙂
Version 1.1 (Apr 10, 2015)
- Apple Watch Support
- + few Bug Fixes